Monday, January 26, 2015

Promotional Videos & Other Fan-Based Videos

Obviously YouTube is still a very popular place to upload videos.  I have found some vids I'd like to share.

First is a promotional music video made back when the series had launched and was very popular.  It has that pop 90's sound to it too!  The main character who dances and sings in this video is "Baron Samedi" who is the host of "Nightmare II."  This has been named the, "Thrill Me" video which is a phrase the Baron uses in the second Nightmare game.

"Yo Baron, I can dig it!" ;-)



**Interesting note- The actor who plays "The Gatekeeper" in the original Nightmare game, Wenanty Nosul, (who also reprised his role as the Gatekeeper in the Harbingers game) also plays the Baron Samedi in "Nightmare II."  Actress Frederique Fouche, who played Anne de Chantraine in "Nightmare III", also played Elizabeth Bathory in the "Nightmare IV" game as well.


The video below is a promotional TV spot made in Australia (where the company who created the game is from):





And here is a video someone made of the game series- it's erm...interesting..lol




Just found this fan made video about an upcoming game they were in the process of creating about the character of Gevaudan the Werewolf.  Very well done teaser trailer!  Will be cool if they complete it in the future~



4 comments:

  1. Hey there :)
    Walsallmatt here, I made that atmosfear 5 teaser. I promise it will get made, got a team together finnaly - just finalising some make up and then we roll. The wait wont be too long :D Thanks for the mention guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,

    Thanks for commenting to let me know that the project is still in full swing! The best of luck to you, please let me know when it's done!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well like any fan project we'd love for it to be out a week next Tuesday...which we thought it was going to be...but real life is a pain in the arse. But it lives in my heart and one way or another I will make this!

      Delete
  3. Hey again Matt,

    I know where you are coming from! I'm sure eventually it will get done. Keep me posted!! I'm glad that Nightmare fans create their own movies, games, etc- it's nice to know there are others out there who love this game series like I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete