Monday, January 26, 2015

"Nightmare" Trailers/Commercials/TV Spots & Promos

With the success of the "Nightmare" board game series, many commercials were made as well as TV spots were put out too.  I wanted to list them here, they are great!
My apologies, some of the videos I had to put into this blog via html so they are bigger and stretched.

If I find any other ads, promos, anything of the like, I will post them here in the future! Enjoy!


Nightmare/Atmosfear (original)



Nightmare II



This is the music video taken directly after the Nightmare II game:




Atmosfear "Thrill Me" Early Mix:




They never actually made Nightmare III & IV commercials (from what I could find), but they did make a TV commercial for Nightmare 1, 2, and 3:



Atmosfear- The Harbingers commercial:



Atmosfear: The Gatekeeper (2006):



Here is a promotional video called, "Nightmare Presenter Video":



Khufu the Mummy commercial:



The Harbingers Ad-short:



The Harbingers Ad 2:



Harbingers Roll Call:



Atmosfear The Third Dimension Intro:



The Harbingers Booster Tape Intro:



This is an ad for an Atmosfear Fan Forum:


Atmosfear II French Ad:




Atmosfear- The Soul Rangers French Commercial Ad:




Atmosfear The Third Dimension Unused Footage:




I found this awhile back and was just laughing my @ss off!  Someone spoofed this "making of Nightmare III" and put their own take/twist on it.  Very well done and very convincing!

No comments:

Post a Comment