Sunday, January 25, 2015

Awesome Ebay Win!!

A seller on Ebay auctioned off 2 different "Nightmare" board games that ended on January 11th.

They had Nightmare 3 (Anne de Chantraine) and Nightmare 4 (Elizabeth Bathory).  The Nightmare 4 game had a bidding war and I didn't want to keep bidding because it was getting pretty high, but hey, you win some and you lose some, right?!

I DID however win the Nightmare 3 game from the same seller.  The awesome part is, both the Nightmare games they were auctioning off are sealed and NEVER BEEN OPENED!  They are from the early nineties and its rare to find them still sealed!!  I won the bid for $14.95 plus only $5 for shipping. :-)  Can't wait to get this game and be able to open it up- at least I know its in mint condition!

That being said, I already have Nightmare 3 but will turn around and flip/sell the one I already have and keep the brand new one.

The search continues for Nightmare 4- this game is tougher to find for some reason.  Perhaps it didn't sell as well as others and that's why not too many pop up that often.

Here's a picture of my wonderful win on Ebay earlier!



Here are some pictures of the game still sealed and freshly opened.  It was cool (and tough) to open something straight outta 1992!

Still sealed~







And opened~





The instructions and other game parts~







No comments:

Post a Comment